Dr. Garza-Lopez is a General Chemistry Instructor in the School of Molecular Sciences at Arizona State University, and an Associate Faculty in the Physical Science Department at Mesa Community College.
- The use of the time-of-flight mass spectrometry onto a corona discharge supersonic free-jet of pure nitrogen to characterize the appearance potential spectrum of the terminal beam. In progress.
- Microcapillary Supersonic Free-jet Injection: Plasma Diagnostics. Plasma Chem Plasma Process, DOI 10.1007/s11090-008-9146-y, (July 2008).
- The Use of Excimer Laser in the Evaluation of Pressure Sensitive Tape Adhesion, and Backing Directionality, PSTC, TECH XXV Proceedings, Pressure Sensitive Tape Council, Northbrook, IL, J. Tynan (chair) pp. 125-135, (2002).
- Excimer Lasers: How They Work and Ablate, Vacuum Technology & Coating, Weston, CT, pp 52-59, (May 2002).
- The Effects of Excimer Laser Irradiation on Biaxially Oriented PP Adhesive Tape, presented at the Third International Symposium on Polymer Surface Modification, Newark, NJ, (May 2001).